The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scheduling Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eri
Admin
Eri

Scheduling Information Empty
PostSubject: Scheduling Information   Scheduling Information EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:18 pm

I would like to propose a schedule of sorts. We do have a lax agreement, though it's starting to become too lax.

I think it would be nice to at least update ONCE a month, at the END of each month. That should give everyone enough time to work on a chapter through the month, and get time for feedback, etc. If you can update sooner and/or more, great. But we can at least work on this, yeah?

And personally, I would like (to keep in sync and not fall out of this collab) to meet up at the chatbox every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at a specific time we can work out together.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
KenitohMenara
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Information   Scheduling Information EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:00 am

Agreed, we need to integrate some sort of order into this. I have no particular problems with the days selected for chat box BUT wednesday I will be on later because of night shift
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Information   Scheduling Information EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:39 am

Latios: Our scheduling is lax enough to attend the chat meetings most days, I think! Also beyond your scheduling I'm going to set a personal goal to update at least every other week. This forum has already worked miracles for our motivation, so I'm hoping to update far faster than before!
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Information   Scheduling Information EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:06 am

Fantastic, guys! I'm really glad we could work on this schedule. I hope it'll really keep up on track and focused!

Kenitoh, any kind of flux is fine. I think that could be arranged for most of us too.
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Information   Scheduling Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regions' Legends :: General :: Meeting Times-
Jump to: