The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi guys, I'm back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

Hi guys, I'm back!  Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 3:57 am

Hi guys! I'm back! Feeling incredibly guilty and extremely sheepish, but back!

I am definitely still wanting to work in this project. Unfortunately, because of school, I don't really have that much time to do anything. Last year I was able to because I was at a different school. It was closer to home, so I could wake up earlier and write more, and I was obviously younger then and in a lower year, so less workload. But now my school is near the city and there's a 45 minute journey there, and I'm waking up extremely early and I rarely have the time to write. And that school is also a selective school and everything has to be PERFECT and HIGH MARKS and OH MY GOSH WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THIS STRESS ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME and yeah, it's just hard to squeeze time in.

I also seem to have completely lost all touch with Sonia. 'Cause I haven't been writing her much, I've lost touch with the character. I need to get back into the Pokémon universe and the one we've set up within it. I'm not saying I'm going to stop writing this; heck, this is the best collab I've ever been in! If you still want me in after the gi-nor-mous absence then oh yeah, I am IN!

But I won't be able to come up with much new stuff in the near future. And I'm rarely on Skype, because school bans it, and I'm often to lazy too have it on at home... ah, laziness shall be the death of me.

On the bright side, if you guys are open to the idea, I have a new Pokémon fanfic I'm writing. It can help me get back into gear, but if you want I can integrate it into this universe. It's Pokémon-perspective, and it deals really heavily with Unova and Team Plasma. The basic outline; in Sinnoh, the best friend of a Misdreavus, Shinx, gets captured by a new trainer to be his first Pokémon. Misdreavus, determined to save Shinx, follows the trainer to Unova, where she meets a Flabébé who lost her much-loved trainer when she died on the boat-trip back to Kalos, and a Joltik who ran away from an abusive trainer. Not saying you guys have to like it/want it/love it/anything-it but yeah.

I think the best I can do communication wise is this and fanfiction PMing. It's easier than an actual conversation on Skype because I'll be constantly cutting it off. Thank you so much Eri for making me aware of this forum's existence!

Again, sorry. And thank you, very much, for still being open to me.

Parallel
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:24 am

Latias: It's okay! Now that we got the forum up, you can just pop in whenever you get a chance! That idea of yours sounds cool, I'd love to hear more! Those are quite a few Pokemon you don't see too often, which could make for a really unique tale!

Is there anything getting in the way of just writing on your own? Of course I understand if school is just pushing you so hard that you never get time for it, but if there's something else stopping you like lack of ideas or proper collaboration with the others (so your chapters match up and all), let me know how I can help!
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:12 am

Hey!

Like I said before in the PM, no problem. We all understand, and the stresses of school should be focused on so you can get the best out of that crazy education Very Happy

As for your story idea, if you want to integrate that into our story -awesome! It could be a interlude chapter/story arc that Sonia's somehow involved in when she was young. From Kenitoh (in Raphael) and I (with Mal), were adding a few chapters to our characters when it comes to their childhood, so that could actually really do well with Sonia.

And I'm glad this place helped! I was hoping it would for you, and it might make it easier to keep you caught up.
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks so much guys! Okay, after I catch up with all the reading and stuff, I'll definitely start editing and posting my existing Sonia chapters. If you guys want me to I can write a bit of that new Pokemon perspective story and send it in.

Ah, it's so nice to be back on a forum with you guys again!
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:26 pm

All of the posted stuff published is on our FFN account, so you can read things from there. Plus, the extra bios and all are on the website. And you can go ahead and do that with that Pokemon perspective!

I can't to have you working with us again! I missed you!
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:28 am

Aww, I've missed you too Very Happy

FFN, here I come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, I'm back!    Hi guys, I'm back!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, I'm back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regions' Legends :: The Books :: The Book of Sonia-
Jump to: