The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collaboration Check In

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eri
Admin
Eri

Collaboration Check In Empty
PostSubject: Collaboration Check In   Collaboration Check In EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 12:26 am

It would be great if everyone would check in here if they haven't been on chat/in contact/etc. for a long while. Just to say what's up, what's been going on, and if they need a break for some reason -why and how long. We'll all be supportive.

This also goes for when we're supposed to have our scheduled meetings. If you can't meet, just pop in for a sec and say why.
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Check In   Collaboration Check In EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:58 am

Shay: Most of aren't part of the collab, which is kind of a problem. Really only Latios or Summer ever feels any real urge to write or contribute, and normally that's only two days a week. If you'd like us to participate more than that, say so and we'll make some arrangements to have them front more often.
Also, when are the meetings again? We all forgot about them!
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Check In   Collaboration Check In EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:21 am

If you guys feel like participating, aside form Latios and Summer, of course! We'd love to have you guys work with us as well, but only if you guys want to and feel like it.

The meetings should be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, although we haven't worked on a time yet. I think the one most out of the "time circle" is Kenitoh, so we could start with his available times and try to match up. There's also Parallel of course, but it's hard to catch her either way.
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Check In   Collaboration Check In EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:35 pm

Hey guys! Unfortunately, my computer got messed up and I had to turn it in. I'm waiting until October 26 before I can get a working computer that can use Skype. Until then, I won't be able to communicate with you all in Skype, so you'll have to contact me through here if you need something from me. Sorry, guys!
Back to top Go down
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Check In   Collaboration Check In EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:47 am

Perfectly understandable! I hope your computer gets sorted out soon, Eri. In the meantime, we await October 26th! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collaboration Check In   Collaboration Check In Empty

Back to top Go down

Collaboration Check In
Page 1 of 1