The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Planning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Story Planning   Story Planning EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Physik: At Freya's suggestion, I have finally divulged all the details of our story that, to be honest, I didn't consider irrelevant all this time. Furthermore, anyone may post their suggestions and additions to this story to be considered and added. But here is what I have, as copied from my Skype messages:

[6:47:09 PM] Physik: Well as for where IPI is heading now Plasmid is planning and developing new and improved anti-hybrid technology, but will not be ready for "field testing" for a few months... so around January/February of the year after Eon is transformed.
[6:48:02 PM] ParallelDimension75: Hm? Oh yeah, school in America starts in… September…?
[6:48:42 PM] Physik: Sometime in August, usually; Eon is transformed in early September which is all that matters I think
[6:49:28 PM] Physik: The majority of the conflict until then was intended to be more domestic: once the school year began, training and sign-ups for the tournament also began. Each day involves at least one hour of physical exercise and practice in the use of Aura, which can be extended to sparring and battle training at a student's discretion.
[6:50:20 PM] ParallelDimension75: Oh man, I need to go. See you! Keep explaining, then post!
[6:50:28 PM] Physik: See you!
[6:50:57 PM] Physik: The tournament itself will begin in early November, featuring 16 teams of six hybrids per age group. There is a battle every other week until one team per age group is victorious.
[6:51:20 PM] Physik: This leads immediately into the second semester and its tournament which begins in March and ends in May.
[6:52:31 PM] Physik: In January when Plasmid attacks (We're perhaps intending for a more subtle approach this time) classes are put on hold both from the trauma of having friends and loved ones kidnapped and to fully make the effort to rally a force to defeat them.
[6:53:23 PM] Physik: This will include stages of scouting, espionage and, when that fails, a more direct assault.
[6:54:42 PM] Physik: The final battle will be between one hundred or so guards in Type Suits that are, perhaps, more powerful that a hybrid by default versus some battalion of hybrids of undetermined size which may include Ranger and Zara.
[6:56:15 PM] Physik: When everything seems to be going well and their numbers are dwindling among the ruins of the Plasmid Foundation Headquarters, Dr. Jarred will teleport in, having successfully transformed into an immensely powerful Mewtwo hybrid on par with Darck.
[6:58:45 PM] Physik: While Ranger and Zara's contributions to the battle may be significant, Eon will deal the finishing blow when Jarred brushes against his tails. Enraged by both Jarred's cruelty and power along with the defilement of his sacred tails, Eon permanently wipes away Jarred's memory and much of his knowledge as well, as punishment for the way in which he used that knowledge.
[6:59:29 PM] Physik: I imagine the very disoriented and nervous Mewtwo is hired as a researcher by Professor Darck, having discovered a love for science.
[7:00:34 PM] Tornado Blitz/ Kenitoh Menara: He could come with Xerneas to help with the balance of the world
[7:00:35 PM] Physik: The battle itself causes headlines across the world and becomes a diplomatic nightmare for Professor Darck, and this leads him to send his trusted students as ambassadors to public schools around the world, in which they learn of a shadowy organization called "Oblivion's Wing".
[7:01:14 PM] Physik: Mewtwo is still a scientist at heart; an ascetic life in the woods wouldn't appeal to him.
[7:01:38 PM] Tornado Blitz/ Kenitoh Menara: ok... I do sense that Xerneas and Ranger will become important during Oblivions Wing arc
[7:02:19 PM] Physik: Oh yes, Xerneas will be a crucial character in this arc. Exactly how I'm not sure, but Leaf and I may have to appropriate him for some key moments.
[7:03:05 PM] Physik: Perhaps founding a small organization called the "Geomancers" to counter Yveltal's group...?
[7:03:13 PM] Physik: It's too early to tell, I fear.
[7:04:10 PM] Tornado Blitz/ Kenitoh Menara: this does feel that it is all happening quite fast though
[7:04:35 PM] Tornado Blitz/ Kenitoh Menara: I mean this is all taking place in the space of one semester which feels... rather rushed and no time for slow moments, if you get my meaning
[7:04:59 PM] Physik: I just got through a wonderfully written book that takes place over three months.
[7:05:48 PM] Physik: There are plenty of events that can happen between now and then that I left out because... well, I haven't exactly fleshed them out yet.
[7:05:50 PM] Tornado Blitz/ Kenitoh Menara: never said it couldn't be done, just voicing an opinion
[7:06:31 PM] Physik: I neglected to mention all that could happen in that semester: bullying, training, battles, schooling, romance, more missions if Plasmid acts up...
[7:07:42 PM] Physik: Furthermore, the stories will be somewhat separate during this period, and you may spend as much or as little detail as you wish on this.
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Planning   Story Planning EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 10:39 am

Don't know if this counts or anything, or if you care (or if it belongs here), but I think I talked with Frost a long time ago that the Persian hybrids were hunted down for the jewel on their foreheads (and their pelts) and are down to near extinction with Ash as the last of the kind. We also talked of how though the genes could produce another one, that it was one of those rarer species and highly unlikely for at least a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Planning   Story Planning EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:43 am

Latios: The last of her kind? I don't remember the hunting being that severe, at least in more modern times... perhaps one of the last? Or do you have your heart set on having the only Persian in the world?
And in IPI, when a Normal-type hybrid has a child, it'll usually be another random Normal-type, so and Eevee could just as likely have a Persian child as an Eevee or any other Normal-type really. Sometimes the hybrid will have a different type or be dual-type, but for the most part only typing is inherited.
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Planning   Story Planning EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Actually, hunting these days have been really, really bad (I'm surprised by that -had never really thought about it until all these petitions were shoved in my face about the various hunting of extinct animals and all).

Plus, we talked about how the genes can produce another Persian hybrid, no matter what hybrid gives birth and all, but I did ask you about that and having Persian be more of a rare hybrid, hence how they've been hunted down and then when one does come, they'd been kidnapped, etc. It's mostly when I have the arc where Ash gets kidnapped by poachers, it'll make her more valuable because she's the last of the kind and a new Persian has yet to be produced and all. And maybe, since they're humans and might not know much of the physiology and genes of hybrids, believe they can get her to birth more Persian hybrids for them in the long run.

Er, sorry if that was too dark? That last part just came to me right now...
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Planning   Story Planning EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:24 pm

I mean hunting of sentient hybrids, who at this point should have some protection under the law... right? But if the jewel is indeed that valuable, then I think you're all set for everything you just said.
Just... keep it generally lighthearted, okay? Kitty Claws was supposed to be a fun story ^^;
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Planning   Story Planning EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Yep, valuable and all! Think Cruella Deville >.<
Oh, it'll be lighthearted alright! Don't worry. There's some drama, like this arc, but mostly it's just all fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Planning   Story Planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Planning
Page 1 of 1