The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raphael Superhero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KenitohMenara
Admin

Raphael Superhero Empty
PostSubject: Raphael Superhero   Raphael Superhero EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:55 pm

On a dark and stormy night, team rocket members are running, stolen goods in hand. They smile at each other, thinking that have escaped. Suddenly, a lightning bolt crashes down near. More lightning starts crashing and the thieves look up. On a massive Pidgeot stands a lone warrior of justice.

"Greedy fools." He says "Your reign of crime is over."

"Who are you?" One of the thieves scream.

The warrior jumps from his pidgeot to the ground, his faithful Umbreon and Espeon by his side, and as another lightning bolt crashes he says...

"I am... Solar Eclipse!"

Raphael, having found out Eve's connection to Team Rocket and that it is the hero of Kanto, Leaf, becomes the vigilant Dark Arcana and seeks to bring all of Team Rocket to justice. During the Team Rocket Civil War, Raphael will focus on taking down the faction that defected from Giovanni . He does not care who you are, if you were a member of Team rocket, you will feel Dark Arcana's wrath.

Last edited by KenitohMenara on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Raphael Superhero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphael Superhero   Raphael Superhero EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:42 pm

I SWEAR I WILL VETO ANYONE AGAINST THIS! MWAHAHA! IT HAS TO BE DONE.
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

Raphael Superhero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphael Superhero   Raphael Superhero EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 11:08 pm

Wait, so is it Dark Arcana or Solar Eclipse...?

(I vote Solar Eclipse!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raphael Superhero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raphael Superhero   Raphael Superhero Empty

Back to top Go down

Raphael Superhero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regions' Legends :: The Books :: The Book of Raphael-
Jump to: