The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merek Draconis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eri
Admin
Eri

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:24 pm

Merek Draconis 2719391043_e6961fece2
Name: Merek Draconis
Hair: Dark-haired
Eyes: Amber
Build: Tall and rather stocky
Main Pokémon: Haxorus (Galahad); also owns a Goodra (Lancelot), Salamence (Safir), Vibrava (Bedivere), and a Noivern (Bors).

• Also owns an Altaria (Guinevere) he rarely uses, that was passed down from his mother. She's replaced by Zekrom (Uther) soon after Altaria is gifted to his sister Riella.

• Not social, but mostly because he's awkward with others and feels duty come first.

• His mother was one of the first and few (and rather well-known) female knights, founding the Valkyrie.

Pokemon Team Expanded:
1. Galahad: The most like Merek overall, while the rest are like pieces of Merek. He is calm and logical, and takes to providing Merek with sound advice.

2. Lancelot: Completely obsessed and over the top with honor, and chivalry. Has trouble getting along with Safir, who's practically the opposite.

3. Safir: Likes to get into mead when no one's watching. Definitely a "drunkard" type, and likes to not take things seriously.

4. Bedivere: He's very watchful and observant of everything. Doesn't like to be caught off guard, and tries to be a step ahead of everyone, minus his human. Can sometimes be paranoid though...

5. Bors: Very intimating outwardly, but actually is rather a softy inside. Like soft things too, and ends up cuddling with those things (not that anyone but Merek will know that).

6. Guinevere: Elegant and very regal, in movements and mannerisms. She's very kind, but can be fierce when called for.

7. Uther: Very aggressive, but loyal and protective of those he claims under his wing.

Last edited by Eri on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:56 am

Summer: I'm not too good with the whole character discussion thing, but I'll give it my best shot!

So if and when Aster and Merek meet up, how do you think his team would react to hers? I'm especially curious what all his dragons would think of a Fairy-type like Nym buddying up to them. I'm imagining them being a little perturbed or uneasy, which would be kind of funny to see his big dragons so nervous around a little Eeveelution, but you know your team best!

I'm also wondering again how Aster would interact with this fine fellow. I've decided that she just doesn't know what to say without a clearly defined role to follow, so would they just exchange mild pleasantries and then avoid eye contact the rest of the time while their Pokemon talked? XD
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:31 am

Oh yeah, Merek's team would definitely be more uneasy to Nym! They'd be like Merek XD But I'm sure, over time, they'd get used to Nym and actually become rather protective of the little one. As for the rest of Aster's team, Merek's would definitely be respectful and see them as honorable and like-minded...warriors of sorts?

Haha, as for Aster, if they're both not too social, they'd probably be in one room doing exactly just that. Or even, he'd be sharpening his sword or reading one of her books, and Aster's probably getting deep into her research.
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:58 am

So what are their personalities like, these dragons of yours? Have you decided on them yet, or would you prefer to see them unfold in your writing?
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:06 am

The dragons will probably come out more with my writing, though their basic personalities are alike to Merek's, given how much time they spend with him. One of them is definitely going to be overly fond of 'honor' though XD
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Nym: Oh, [Goodra's name]! It's so wonderful to see you again! (Nym jumps onto their shoulder.) How have you been, my dear friend? (Nym kisses them, which, if he's famous enough, would probably freak them out at first.)

Why am I thinking Noivern's the honorable one? I guess it's their determined and fierce expression, that makes them look ready to defend their honor at all costs.
...Or you could make the Goodra obsessed with honor, just to mess with people's expectations. XD
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Haha, that's hilarious! Nym would definitely make them exasperated. Now I need to think of some names for each of the dragons, just so Nym could probably make nicknames for each of them, lol.

Yes, Goodra! I would love to mess with people, so I'd have to go this option. He should have a name having to do with 'honor' too XD
Back to top Go down
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey Eri, how do you think Merek and Fabelle would act around one another? Come to think of it, how would Merek's Pokemon would act toward Fabelle's? I want to try writing a short but with them but I don't know where to start.

This is going to be very funny.
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 pm

You know what, I actually am not sure. A dozen different ideas come in mind to me, and I'm being fickle and not sure which way to go. Plus, I'm not yet familiar with Fabelle, so why don't you give it a shot and we'll go from there?

I love funny ;D
Back to top Go down
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:21 am

Eri wrote:
You know what, I actually am not sure. A dozen different ideas come in mind to me, and I'm being fickle and not sure which way to go. Plus, I'm not yet familiar with Fabelle, so why don't you give it a shot and we'll go from there?

You are going to regret that. You really well.

Let's see what hell I can concoct this time, eh?

Eri wrote:
I love funny ;D

I hope you truly do. I really, really hope you truly do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merek Draconis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merek Draconis   Merek Draconis Empty

Back to top Go down

Merek Draconis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Regions' Legends :: Chosen By Aegislash :: Characters-
Jump to: