The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Legendaries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eri
Admin
Eri

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Because even Legendaries got to eat afro

Every once and awhile, they pop up, grab some grub, and chow down in the cafe or to go.

What Legendaries should make an appearance, what is their favorite thing to eat and drink, and is there a particular extracurricular activity they like to participate in the cafe?

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:19 am

Latios: Well, Prof. Darck and Xerneas could participate if you like. I imagine Darck would ask for some seafood and Xerneas a salad of some kind. For activities, uh... I really don't know what there is to do, so maybe give a list of that? Or just surprise us! That's fun too!

Hmm, I think Giratina (gender to be determined, I envisioned male) and/or Yveltal (female) would also be fun to throw in. They could act all threatening and menacing to the staff, demanding food rather than just asking for it, much to the chagrin of the others. Bonus points if Ash and friends aren't even phased!

Other legendaries are okay too. I believe you said this little chapter won't necessarily be canon, so feel free to add others if you like, even if they end up being different when I write them for real. Latios and Latias would make a nice duo, and probably order ramen and be open for anything the staff offers. The Swords of Justice could act all regal and dignified, and order something like steak while being opposed to any of their activities... at least at first. I can see them cracking if Ash tries hard enough!
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 am

Haha, that's hilarious! Now I see Darck eating lots of sushi and Xerneas being a vegetarian or vegan of some sort XD

I see Giratina as male too, although I was opposite with Yveltal. But female it is! I can see them as demanding and threatening, but yeah -Ash and the others are definitely not phased! They're just too used to the weirdness, and have probably dealt with demanding customers like that before!

There's two parts I wanted to do for them: an actual funny part into the actual story, and a separate omake scene where it's not canon and they're all crazy and all the legendaries are there at one table. One 'happy', big family...with food flying everywhere and all XD

And yes! Ash will make them crack either way, hahaha!
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 am

Latios: I'm going with Yveltal as female mostly so she can foil Xerneas as best as possible. Xerneas is life, emotion, and empathy, while Yveltal is death, coldness, and pragmatism. Having them being opposite genders (and perhaps twins?) just fits better, I think.

I'm a little skeptical about making anything with legendaries canon at this point, as Kieran can certainly tell you. Once I actually write in the legendaries, they'll reveal themselves to me with a personality that could be completely unlike what you wrote. So if you want to add in the canon legendary scene, I'd prefer it to only include those that I've already written. I suppose you COULD add others, but just know that might have to be retconned.
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:01 am

Deadly females, huh? Lol, there's something hilarious in making Yveltal a femme fatale of sorts. I don't know about twins, but I like the opposites you're going for.

I remember you talking of them with Kieran. In any case, what I'd be writing would be less to do with their overall personalities, but more how they are when they're hungry and/or eating. So even if they are different in personality when they write them, I'll be showing a different side that's mainly focus around that area. Does that make sense?

It'll be pretty vague mostly too, and I won't be mentioning names anyway (I think it would be more fun that way, to have everyone guessing but now knowing).
Back to top Go down
TheFrostedLatios
Admin
TheFrostedLatios

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 pm

It was Parallel's idea to make Yveltal female, so credit where it's due~

I think that's a good plan. I have a sneaking feeling that what you write will seed my ideas for when I do, so perhaps we don't have to worry about too much disparity between stories anyway. Well, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with that. Maybe write a little sample so we can get some more ideas out of it?
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:48 pm

I see, that's cool. Femme fatales are fun, so having a pokemon one would be very different and awesome!

Thanks! Lol, if that happens, I'd be honored that I managed to help you out someway. Hopefully things will work out then though. I'll put up a feedback thread in here, and post samples there as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legendaries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendaries   Legendaries Empty

Back to top Go down

Legendaries
Page 1 of 1