The Regions' Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Regions' Legends

A pokemon epic fanfic development forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eri
Admin
Eri

Pokemon Team Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Team   Pokemon Team EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Pokemon Party:

Pancham:: Su Lin: Named after the Panda Bear born in 2005. She got attached to him on a trip to Kalos.

Teddiursa::Teddi: Named after a teddy bear, because he looks like one and Mal was a child when he received him, in the hospital from Gabriel. Was actually a gift from Leaf, for his birthday.

Blastoise::Susanoo: She was originally Leaf's pokémon, and was named by her after the Shinto god of storms and the sea.

Golem:: Maharal: In ancient Hebrew lore, the more famous tale involving a Golem involved a man name Judah, also known as Maharal.

Dratini:: Seiryuu: Named after the Japanese water-dragon god of the east.

Aron:: Talos: From the Greek myths about a bronze man/bull of the same name.

Blissey:: Sirona: Named for the Gallo-Roman and Celto-Germanic goddess associated with healing (and healing springs), and with attributes to snakes and eggs (like Blissey's eggs!). Mal, starting medical training when young, gets an egg that hatches into Happiny. She grows with him as they both go through the medical training together. By journey, she's a Blissey and travels with Mal, who has finally achieved a fully-certified medical field license.

Last edited by Eri on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
ParallelDimension75
Admin
ParallelDimension75

Pokemon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Team   Pokemon Team EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:58 am

Ah, the Blastoise kinda stuffs up what Kenitoh and I had planned... we were going to do it that the three picked their starters at Oak's and Mal chose the Bulbasaur, Raphael chose the Squirtle, and Sonia chose the Charmander. Would it be okay or is it too much of a big deal? If it is a big deal for Mal to have Susanoo, Raphael could change to the Bulbasaur and maybe Oak could say he had a 'special' starter for Mal...  

Actually, doesn't it make more sense for Mal not to have one of Leaf's old Pokémon? It would recognise Eve and there goes a whole chunk of the story! How are we supposed to hand wave that away? 'Oh, the Pokémon (I'm assuming) who was her starter Pokémon doesn't recognise her because being in Team Rocket for over a year has really changed her that much!'

Side note; as a fully trained Pokémon, Susanoo would be extremely powerful and make any battle against Sonia and Raphael a curb-stomp battle, as well as the battle against Brock (highly trained water type + Brock's gym, thinking he needs to battle with his weaker Pokémon for a beginner = easy badge).

Please shut me up if I sound whiny and I'm just being nit-picky.
Back to top Go down
Eri
Admin
Eri

Pokemon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Team   Pokemon Team EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 8:30 am

Awww, you guys! I've had this planned since BM! No one remembers it because no one actually talks to me about my own storyline (which makes me feel left out, but it's okay because everyone else needs more help), so I'm just disappointed no one ever really remembers what I have planned and then goes and comes up against something I had set for likes....decades (well no, not really -but it has been at least a year or two since Blastoise was my main point).

I also told you about it, when you first suggested the whole starter thing, and then you were like "Sonia's not likely to keep Charmander and will probably give it to Mal, and he'll end up with all three," etc. etc. And I also discussed this with Kenitoh...who sort of remembers my whole Blastoise point...and agreed to have Squirtle but keep it from becoming Blastoise for being the pokemon on the more speed side of his power group.

There was a whole plot based around Blastoise, which Mal doesn't even get until Celadon or Saffron City. As for battling, since Blastoise is fully trained, therefore Mal will definitely not be able to control it at all. But it is Leaf's and he wants to get close to her, hence why he's willing to try (another point I made back then, back when Mal had been "Raphael," and the whole Leaf plot was with him). Mal's also not really a battler or focusing on it, he just battles the gyms just because he's with the others. His interest lies more in inventing, etc. (hence why all his pokemon party seems to not be evolved and won't be)
Back to top Go down
http://felicitydream.wix.com/felicitydreamfanfics
Sponsored content

Pokemon Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Team   Pokemon Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Team
Page 1 of 1